Jonah Hill: Before & After Dramatic Weight Loss!
Jonah Hill hits the press room in Hugo at the 2011 ESPY Awards on Wednesday (July 13) at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.
The 27-year-old Moneyball actor presented an award during the telecast with NBA player Kevin Love.
Jonah recently chatted about his dramatic weight loss, telling the L.A. Times he’s been exercising and changing his diet because he “thought it was important to be healthier.”
“I wouldn’t say it’s the most fun endeavor I’ve ever took on in my life – but it’s important. And I’m enjoying it,” he said, adding that he’s not sure exactly how many pounds he’s dropped.
“If I eat something unhealthy now, I kind of feel a little weird and my body hurts,” he shared.
Also pictured: Jonah back in May 2010 when he attended a screening of his movie Get Him to the Greek.
15+ pictures inside of Jonah Hill before and after…
- Hartford Teens’ Action Movie Screens At Real Art Ways
- Celebrity Seed: Lauryn Hill and Lauren London
- Seven Documentaries Showing In Limited Runs In Hartford, New Haven
- Celebs Out & About: Star Jones, Kim Kardashian, Kelly Rowland, Rihanna
- This week in entertainment: Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller team in ‘Tower Heist’